A magazine inspired WordPress blog theme with featured content. Build a beautiful WordPress blog with a user-friendly WordPress theme, built for blogging purposes.
Are you looking for a WordPress theme for blogging, which is lightweight yet have enough features to get by? Backbone Blogger runs smoothly with any webhosting service. This WordPress blog theme is supported on a day-to-day basis, and is compatible with all major devices. You can change background color, logo and setup with ease.
Why use Backbone Blogger – WP Theme
- Works with both the classic and Gutenberg editor.
- Built with a responsive framework.
- Tested with the latest version of WordPress.
- Designed to work across all devices.
- Search Engine Friendly.
- Built to run on any webhosting service.
- Font Awesome Free web icons included.
- Translation Ready & WPML compatible.
- Child theme included.
- Continuous development ensures a better experience and performance.
- Actively supported by friendly Europeans.
- Easily implement tracking code to track performance.
- Select a layout of latest posts, which fits your style.
- Link to your social media profiles with ease.
This WordPress blog theme is perfect for those wanting to blog about food, lifestyle or travel. The WordPress theme makes it possible for you to select a featured blog post sticking to the top of the home page, followed by the two latest posts. It is also very easy to customize, so you can decide how you want to stand out from the rest.
Features of the WordPress theme
With time, I add more and more features, which will make the theme easier to use for non-tech people. That way you can focus on your blog and you can leave all the tech heavy details to me. The WordPress theme currently offers:
- Easy implementation of tracking code for Google analytics etc.
- Choose between two different layouts for the latest posts.
- Show social icons, login link, search icon or simply nothing in the left or right side of the header.
- Place your logo easily through the Appearance menu.
- Use icons from Font Awesome 5.
- Make your blog multilingual with WPML.
- The theme is 100% translated into Danish.
Supported desktop browsers
Backbone Blogger – WordPress blog theme work these desktop browsers.
|Chrome||Firefox||Internet Explorer||Microsoft Edge||Opera||Safari|
The few places it show N/A is due to the fact, that these browsers do not exist. Meaning all modern browsers are supported.
Supported mobile devices
In a mobile first era, it is also important that it work on all major devices. I have tested the WordPress theme on the following devices and web browser.
|Chrome||Firefox||Safari||Android Browser & WebView||Microsoft Edge|
|Android||Supported||Supported||N/A||Android v5.0+ supported||Supported|
|Windows 10 Mobile||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Supported|
Future development plans
At this point, I am currently planning to make the theme …
- More user friendly. I am constantly testing new options, making sure you can easily change fonts, font size etc. New layouts and features are being introduced on a monthly basis, as long as it will not slow down performance.
- WooCommerce compatible, so you can sell any kind of products or services you want. This is a major task, and requires a lot of maintenance work. Therefore, this is a bit down the line, but planned nonetheless.
- Easy Digital Download (EDD) compatible, so you can sell digital downloads easily.
How fast is it?
I know page speed is important nowadays, so I’ve made sure to do everything in my power, to make the WP theme as fast as possible. The test was on 19th of July 2018, with only 1 plugin installed (WP Fastest Cache), which I can highly recommend you to install as well.
“I like what I’m hearing!”
If you are interested in my theme, you can buy it by clicking the button below. The price includes access to all upcoming updates to the theme. If you have any pre-sales questions, please direct them to my e-mail at contact [at] alexanderjuulj.com.